Are You Ready to Move From Loss to Balance?
Life changes come in many forms. The death of a loved one, a promotion at work, moving, illness, and marriage are just a few examples of major life changes. We all experience change. It’s just a part of life that can’t be avoided. And change, whether good or bad, can trigger a variety of responses.
Grief is one response that is often misunderstood. Most people associate grief with the emotion following the death of a loved one. And it is. But that isn’t the only time we experience grief. Grief is an intense feeling of sorrow or distress after experiencing loss. Any type of loss can result in grief. It doesn’t have to be death. Change that
improves our lives can also lead to grief because how we react to the loss of our normal routine varies from person to person.
What do you do when you are struggling with adjusting to life after a major change? Any change requires developing a new second nature. But, training your brain and body to behave and respond in new ways is difficult. When you’re already struggling this can seem like a monumental- and even insurmountable- task.
Does this sound like you?
- Do you feel like the living dead?
- Do you feel like your whole world has ended?
- Do you want to crawl in a hole and die?
- Do you not know how to function anymore?
- Are you afraid of new things- like being afraid of the dark?
If this sounds like you, it’s not your fault! The traditional grief response from others is not designed to help you achieve balance. It’s designed to move you to a place that doesn’t cause discomfort for others. The traditional grief response says:
- Time heals all wounds.
- Just work through the stages of grief.
- There is a right and wrong way to grieve.
- Why can’t you just get over it?
It Doesn’t Have to Be This Way
It’s never shameful to ask for help. If you’re struggling with adapting to changes in your life, you don’t have to suffer in silence. As a certified life coach I’m here to listen to you. I do not approach our relationship with preconceived notions regarding what’s best for your life. Only you can make those decisions. I listen to you and guide you in honoring yourself and making the tough decisions on how to heal. I will guide you through the experience of processing your change and moving to the future defining your new normal.
This program will guide you through a process of moving from a loss of life function to rebuilding a life of purpose. No matter what loss you are grieving, this program is designed to help you regain an understanding of who you are and what direction you are going in life. You will receive an understanding of your unique grief situation, your personality, and techniques and guidance for exploring all facets of your inner spiritual being.
After this program you will:
- Build a new and beautiful life around your “scar”.
- Dare to dream and make plans for the future.
- Feel like you are being reborn in Spring.
- Create a new normal life.
Interested? You’ll Get
- on demand video lessons
- 7 Guided meditations for your personal use
- printable worksheets to follow along with the course material
- personally designed remembrance ceremony to assist you in remembering what changed as you move forward
- access for the lifetime of the course
Module 1: Foundations of Success
Module 2: Where You Are
Module 3: Mindset Matters
Module 4: Getting To Your Goals
Module 5: Don't Get Stuck in the Muck
Module 6: Your Grief Toolbox
Module 7: Into The Future